Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Did NOTHING

 Since the middle of August I have been on the go, emotionally drained and  packing, buying furniture, travelling back and forth, unpacking and I could go on and on with all the things I have had to do.   I have had help from my family which has been an immense help to me but, there were things that just I had to do.

Yesterday, it all caught up to me and I did absolutely nothing except for a shower, make my bed and prepare meals.  All of my energy had been used up and I had no desire to do anything at all, so all afternoon I read a book on the balcony.

That's what I needed, as today I feel better, still going to take it easy, however, there are a couple of things I need to do at the bank, and a few odds and ends to do in my sewing room, like putting my fabric away in an orderly fashion.  Life is looking rosy today.

The day started out cloudy but, now I see breaks in the clouds and some blue sky, just as the forecast predicted, high temp up to 22 *C.

Have a great day

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will be revitalized by tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we just need time to sit and be. Especially after draining times.

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...