Friday, September 08, 2023

Cars!!!

Today my car was suppose to get one of it's headlights repaired, apparently it is going take much more than a bulb or a fuse.  So what else can go wrong with a headlight, the garage needed one of their techy people to fix it, however, he was busy on another vehicle, so I still do not have a working headlight, plus now some of the dashboard lights don't  work.  I would take it to another shop, however, the shop is really quite reasonable with their prices and it can fix all of the lights issues now.  It will need to go back one day next week, in the meantime I have to be home "before the streetlights come on".   When my kids were young that is when they knew it was time to head home, it was a much safer world back then.

Cooler, much cooler and cloudy today, our weather goes from one extreme to another.  The air has a feel of Autumn in it, we have a couple of sunny days for the weekend, then some showers are in the forecast.

Slowly getting everything unpacked and put away,  one can only do so much of that in one day, so taking my time, it's not going anywhere.  

This week, all the school children went back to school on Wednesday, starting Monday they will have a full week of lessons.  One of my great grands has been at home with her Mum for all of her four years, so is having difficulty leaving and going to school,   I understand she refused to stay, I know my granddaughter has been preparing her for school during the past days and weeks, so do not know what she plans on doing now, because she will have to go eventually.  She has four siblings going to the same school but, obviously not in the same class or room.  I know one of her sisters did not stay in class and left for home many times, now she loves going to school.

It has been a busy day, 

Have a great day,

Cheers.



2 comments:

  1. Just surfed in today and so nice to meet you. I hope your car lights are fixed soon and that your grand will get used to school. Wishing you all a happy September.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pleased you dropped by, you are more than welcome to do that any time. I visited you, those spiders are quite large as I have seen some here in S.W. Ontario. Have a great weekend.

      Delete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...