Monday, September 18, 2023

All put together

 The furniture that needed to be assembled was done yesterday by DD2 and S I L, I don't know what I would do without their help on these two things.   Thank you again, I don't think they read my blog but, just in case, another thank you.

I bought an area rug for in front of my love seat, it didn't look like the right one, so this afternoon I took it back to see if I could find another that would look better.   Moved the hanging racks back and forth, this one? no,  maybe this one?  no.   Finally gave up looking in that store and moved on to another one.   Did the same thing there and then one caught my eye, it is now on my floor.  Another box ticked off.  

Here is a photo of  my granddaughter, I did get her permission. 

She was in the wedding party of her friend she has had for most of her life.   It was an outdoor wedding, the weather was perfect and everything went as planned, so a great day for all.
Went to say "Goodbye" to her tonight as she will be leaving early in the morning to return to Ottawa and get caught up on all of the things she has to do at the University.

Today was sunny with some serious looking clouds but, no rain, it is going to be cool tonight, down to 6*C and warming up to 22*C tomorrow with a promise of some sunshine.  A typical Autumn day.

That's all for me today,

Have a great day.

Cheers.

2 comments:

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...