Friday, September 22, 2023

Beautiful Day

 Woke to a promise of some sunshine and decent warm temps today, must take advantage of them these days as I am sure they are numbered.  Getting to be that time of the year where everything and anything with the weather could change in a minute.  Noticed more trees are starting to change colour, such a beautiful time of the year.

Ever since I have moved, my printer is not working, so my son B is coming into town for the weekend so I have commandeered him for a couple of hours to see if he can  rectify the problem, it was working fine, however, suspect it is something to do with the wifi, just a guess, as I am not techy enough to determine the issue.

Also, need to pick up a couple of things at the grocery store, then it is Happy hour again, where did that week go.

Two more pieces of furniture arrived yesterday, counter stools.  All of the necessary bolts, washers and a tool, Allen wrench? came to put them together.  I was able to do that with no problem, so now I can eat my meals at a proper height until my dining table arrives, which I hope is soon.  I am a patient person, but going on almost two months is a long time.  I do believe the manufacturers only make items once they are ordered, none of the stores I went into had an inventory, only display models.  A sign of the times once again.

Now that I am just about settled and organized, I must get into my sewing room, my sister wants a dress altered, the block for the guild is due in a couple of weeks, I need to decide on a pattern for a baby quilt and get that started and also decide on the project for our guilds challenge.  That should keep me out of trouble for awhile.

Have a great day


Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. It was lovely here today, too. I could do with this kind of weather right up until December!

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...