Thursday, August 26, 2021

Whew.....

It is just too uncomfortable to be outside at the present time, you can cut the humidity in the air with a knife it is so thick.   Heat warnings posted until tomorrow.  Thankful the sky is cloudy as it would be even worse with the sun shining.  Oh well, nothing we can do about the weather and just think six months from now we will be complaining about the cold.  I was just saying to Hubby today, I am glad I live where we do, we have the extreme hot in the Summer, but can control it with A/C and bitter cold in the Winter with the furnace on and nine times out of ten decent weather for the Spring and Autumn.    

We had another gift of tomatoes from Hubby's daughter today, so a cheese and tomato sandwich for our lunch.   I do not even think of canning or freezing them, I am just getting sooooo lazy, done my share of that when I was younger and had a family to feed.   Now it is just Hubby and I, so I don't bother, we buy what we need.

I cleaned the entire upstairs of the house yesterday, two bedrooms, sewing studio, two bathrooms, living and dining rooms and the kitchen, no wonder my energy level in low today.  I had intentions of doing the lower level, but, you know what! it will be done tomorrow, or maybe the next day or even on the weekend.   

Several years ago I made some quilted wall-hanging for shows and they have been in my closet since then, so I have decided to sell them if I can.  

Mother and Child at the Window.


Asian Snapshots

Yellow Submarine

Parrot

Northern Ontario

Dinner tonight, pork chops, baked potato and asparagus.  Dessert, not sure yet.

3 comments:

  1. Your wall hangings are stunning. I love the yellow submarine. So cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilts are absolutely stunning, Pat. I love them all! ~Andrea xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree your work is just stunning. I hope you can sell them. I will be glad when the weather cools down a bit, not enjoying this weather.

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...