Thursday, August 06, 2020

Taking it easy

The pain in my shoulder and neck does seem to be improving, the gate making yesterday did not do it much good I am afraid, so today, I am taking it easy.   Heating pad, pain tablets, and muscle rub cream and time will make it better I am sure.  Was going to go to Dr. however, there is nothing for him to see, so it would be a waste of time for him and me.  

Another cool night, but woke to a nice bright sun rising over the trees, a bit warmer today.  With these cool nights it take longer for the air to warm up and it smells different.  That statement sounds a bit crazy but, it does,  leaves and plants damaged by the recent wind and heavy rain are now starting to decompose giving off the Autumn smell.  I hate to see the cooler weather come, I am a Summer person, and as the years pile on I hate Winter more each year.

Going into the sewing room today, as I said earlier at the beginning of this post I am taking it easy.

Dinner tonight, BBQ spare ribs, veg of some kind, salad and a chocolate mousse pudding.

Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...