Monday, August 10, 2020

A scorcher

 Today is going to be HOT and very uncomfortable, temp going up and feeling as if it is 42*C with the humidity factored in.  It is going to be a day for not doing too much outside.

Gave the great grands their b-day gifts yesterday, I give clothes, not toys that is Mum and Dad, and Grandma's job.  A. is 8 years old and loves everything that sparkles, I had a request from Mum no more  because they come off..  She received two outfits, top and leggings with butterfly pattern, shorts and top with flamingo pattern.  C is four, and a cute little guy, he loves clothes, "Oh I love this,  Granny", and stripped off the clothes he was wearing and tried on the two t-shirts and shorts.  V. is one and very shy, a romper outfit and top and leggings for her.  Kids and Mum pleased with everything.  Me too as all of the clothes were on sale.

Well, I should get moving, even though not much onthe agenda for today, sewing sounds like good idea and I should go for a walk after dinner. Have not done that for a few days due to my shoulder and back were too sore. thinking back maybe I should have done my walks it might have helped.

Dinner tonight, not sure at this moment, we have some salmon, cauli and broccoli, salad, apple sauce for dessert.  Yes, that is what it will be, easy.  I like easy on days like this.

Stay well.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...