Sunday, August 09, 2020

Feeling better today

Yes, now I got yesterday off my chest, today is a better day,

Thunderstorms rolled through all morning, with lots of rain that we could definitely use.  Starting to clear at noon, the sky getting lighter and it looks as if there is some blue sky coming our way.  If the forecast is correct, it will be feeling like 39*C this afternoon.  If the sun gets shining after this rain it is going to be very humid.

We both slept in this morning, catching up on some rest, as we have been doing of lot of manual work these past couple of days, working on the gates.  

I will be going into the sewing room for at least a couple of hours this afternoon, hubby will be watching some golf on the TV.

DD! is hosting a B-day get together for her daughter and her family,  we will be  going over at 4:00 p.m. as I have gifts for three of my great grands b-days, that I have missed during the isolation.  I have not seen any of them since Christmas, and knowing how fast kids grow I will likely be shocked as to how much they have grown.

Dinner will likely be  leftovers from last night, so an easy fix tonight.


Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...