Friday, August 28, 2020

Rain, rain and more rain

 After the storm we had yesterday, the sky cleared, for the late evening, however, overnight the clouds moved in again and we had an inch of rain.  At the time of writing, it is pouring down and thunderstorms and rain are predicted for today and tomorrow.  Not complaining as we desperately  needed this rain.  

The appointment at the dentist went well, I do have two spots of gun disease which has now cure, but can be kept in check with brushing well and flossing.  I still think the dentist is trying to recoup some of the money she has lost during the period of time she was closed.  They wanted me to come in every four months, which would be almost another $150.00 out of my own pocket, as my extended health coverage pays 90% of my invoice if I go every six months.  Also, paying for their PPE which is not a lot of money but I am sure they did not use enough PPE during my visit to amount to the amount on my bill.   Enough moaning and groaning I should be happy I have teeth and a dentist to go to when it is needed.

Today will be a day to catch up on some much needed housework and then some sewing.  Hubby was hoping to watch some sports on TV, however, all of the basketball, baseball and hockey teams are not playing to support the Black Lives Matter movement, because the authorities do not seem to be doing anything to stop the unnecessary killing of black people in the U.S.

Dinner tonight will be left over ribs, another corn on the cob, (it was yummy last night, so sweet) and a salad.  Dessert fruit in jelly.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...