Saturday, August 08, 2020

Having trouble know what day it is.

It is a good thing we get a daily newspaper, I have the internet and my Fitbit or I would never know what day it is any more.  They all seem to run in together, nothing different from the previous or the next.  Do any of my readers feel the same way or is it just me.  

Even though the new cases of the COVID 19 in Ontario are coming down, and business, etc. are opening, nothing feels the same and I know it is going to be a long time. if ever, life will get to where it was before March.  I feel cheated because I can not go to see my grands, great grands, my children,  sister, and others that mean so much to me.  All the live concerts, live theater, my quilting meetings all on hold.  I know I am not the only one in these troubled times,  I just needed to vent.  Thanks for listening.

Still working on the gates, should be done in a couple of days. then we can connect them to the fence.

Dinner tonight, Philly steak on a bun and salad.  fruit for dessert.

Hope you had a great day,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...