Friday, February 03, 2023

Brrrrrrr

Last night and today are going to be the coldest we have had all Winter, the snow is falling so thick at the time of writing this, it is looking like pea soup fog across the field from the house.

Temp tonight will be -14*C feeling as if it is -23*C.  A polar vortex is blanketing the area and bring snow streamers of the lake North West of where I live.   

My appointment with the hair dresser has just been cancelled as I am not driving in this weather, not worried about myself, just those other idiots on the streets who drive as if the roads are clear and dry.  Our cleaners also cancelled their visit today due to the weather, they will be here on Tuesday.  Not walking today either, the snow has covered up all of the icy areas, not taking the chance.

My arm is a bit tender this morning from yesterday's Covid shot, nothing unusable about that, it becomes tender every time I have a shot.  It is only a minor inconvenience to keeps me as safe as I can be.

Hubby's snow blower is going to get a test today, from the recent repairs he has done on it.   He will likely wait until the snow stops, which is what it is suppose to do later this evening.  We have no plans to go anywhere, so now problem.

Not sure what we will have for dinner tonight, we have lots to choose from, it all depends on what I want to prepare, which at the present time is nothing.  Trying to lose a bit of weight, not that I am too heavy for my size, just feeling fat and hate that feeling.

Must get a move on and think about that dinner.

Have a great day.


Cheers.


1 comment:

  1. It's cold here, too! Nothing like yours but it is meant to be the middle of summer.

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...