Monday, February 27, 2023

Another punch

Mother Nature is going to throw another punch of Winter at us again.   Later today and overnight we can expect some more freezing rain and high winds and snow.  She is making up for all of the lovely weather we have had during this month.

My back is still painful, however, I do not believe it is my sciatic nerve causing the problem, its a muscle issue.   I do have a Doctor appointment later this week, so will see what she has to say.  In the mean time, heat, ice, over the counter pain meds and some gentle stretching exercise are making it easier to move around.

Our guild meeting has now been rescheduled for this Thursday, once again looking forward to going.  All of the members are so talented, so it is nice to see all of the beautiful quilts we all make.   I will have to start preparing soon, the demonstration  I have been asked to give to our group at our April meeting.   Times comes around so fast and I do like to be prepared.

Ham and scalloped potatoes for dinner tonight.  Left over jelly and fruit for desert.

Have a great day.


Cheers.


 


6 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will give an excellent presentation, Pat, but being well prepared is key. How are you with speaking to a large group?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The group is the quilting guild I belong to, twenty people that I know, easy peasy, so they say.

      Delete
  2. Just catching up with your blog. It does sound like muscle pain. Don't over do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too late, got our groceries this morning as I felt a little better, mistake paying for it now. I will never learn.

      Delete
  3. Gentle stretching sounds good regardless of the source of the pain. I hope the doctor can provide a more permanent solution. Stay warm and safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heat, Ice, over the counter meds and massage is helping.

      Delete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...