Sunday, October 16, 2022

We have sunshine

Better soak up as much of it as we can today, as the next few days are going to be wet.  On the news last night the weather report indicated there could also be some of the "S"  word, depending on how cold it becomes.   "S" by the way is.................snow........much too early for that stuff yet.

I remember the first Halloween we had here in Canada, it was cold that night when we went out trick or treating, and there were snow flakes in the air.  Little did we know it was going to get a lot worse before it got any better.  Looks as if this year might be the same, hope not.

Had a great time at the birthday get together yesterday, delicious appetizers and a cheese board to die for, and white wine.   The cake was raspberry flavour delicious.   Really did not need at dinner but Hubby did not eat much at the party, doing a lot of talking to people he had not seen in a  long time, so I did cook a late dinner.  

My friend who has had a kidney transplant, a bad experience with Covid, has now  advised me she is again in hospital as she had a bad fall.  I don't know how she copes with all of her health issues.  Anyway, she along with another friend who I use to work with go to the theatre, and Tuesday is our first performance of the year.   My friend told me to give her ticket away to anyone who wants it.  So I am giving it to my Hubby, treating him to dinner, as on the 20th it is is birthday.

Well should get moving, expecting some great grands this afternoon.



Cheers

1 comment:

  1. The birthday party sounds wonderful. How nice that hubby got to catch up with so many people. Enjoy the theatre. My hubby's birthday is the day before yours. October men are good men (mostly!)

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...