Sunday, October 09, 2022

Thanksgiving weekend

 Here in Canada this is the Thanksgiving weekend.  

What am I thankful for:

All of my family and myself are healthy

We are all happy.

We all have a roof over our head and food in our bellies.

All those who need a job, have one.

Those still in the education system are doing well.

I am in a position to help family and organizations, with donations of all kinds.

Tomorrow is the usual day families get together for a meal or other activities.

We are having Hubby's family for dinner, there will be 8 seated around the dining room table.

Menu:

Ham, potato casserole,  salad, squash, peas, and dinner rolls.  A tray of pickles and cheese, also a pineapple sauce for the ham.   We will cake and ice cream for dessert to celebrate Hubby's daughter K birthday Oct 11th.  

I won't be seeing any of my family, they have families of their own, and we did have a get together just last month.  

Sun is trying to shine but not having much success, it is still cold out, but hoping it will warm up in the next couple of days.

I am off to make that cake,

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Canadian readers.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...