Thursday, October 13, 2022

Much needed

Over night we had rain, have not looked at the gauge yet, so don't know how much came down, it must have been windy also, as there are leaves stuck to the window of the downstairs door.  

The sun is trying its hardest to lighten up the sky but, not have much success today.  Only 10*C outside as I write this at 10:00 a. m.  Only a couple more degrees added to the ten will be our high for today.  Fall (Autumn) is certainly here now.   

Only the binding to sew on the bumble bee wall hanging and it is done, just in time for the quilt show next weekend.   Love how it is looking, now need to get finishing a baby quilt which is going to be donated.  These cool wet days give me lots of time to be in the sewing room doing something I like to create.  Don't know what I would do if I didn't have this craft to do.

DD2 is taking me shopping tomorrow, not looking for anything in particular but, that is the time when you find something you like, I do need a new pair of black slacks so hopefully will find those, time will tell.

Well, not much to add to the blog today, the never ending jobs around the house need to be done but, that won't take too long.   Bathrooms need to be freshened up and kitchen floor looks as if it should have a wash and that's about it for the housework today.

Need to find something from the freezer for dinner tonight, we were able to have left overs from the weekend again last night, so glad Hubby is quite happy to clean up leftovers.  

Have a great day not matter what your plans are.

Cheers.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect few days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the shopping! I hate shopping for clothes - my best finds lately have been at our local Value Village so I am going there tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not been to Value Village for a long time, thanks for the tip, maybe might just find something there.

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...