Friday, October 14, 2022

Shopping

My DD2 took me to a store that requires you to be a member, she is but, I am not.   Met up with  her at 10:00 a.m. it was even busy at that hour.  Oh, so many things to look at, I bought a few groceries. Mainly went for a packaged dehydrated shredded potato, I know it sounds disgusting but my DD1 used them in a casserole for a family get together and it was so good I just had to get some to use for us.  Got them, plus some muffins and cereal.  Some of the customers had their carts full to overflowing, hate to think how much they had to fork out for it all.

It was cold over night, 4*C from what our thermometer indicted, sun trying to warm things up  but having a difficult time to do that.

We both had a very lazy day yesterday, however, I did get the bathrooms and the floors cleaned.   

Hubby is currently working at odd jobs outside today, with his winter work coat on, he gets cold very fast.

Not sure what we will have for dinner must go and look for something.

Chat tomorrow

Cheers.

4 comments:

  1. I wish it woulf get cold here in the USA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is cold and then there is also COLD, I don't mind the first cold however, the second one requires so much clothing to keep a person warm especially when the wind is blowing. Not looking forward to Winter at all.

      Delete
  2. You get big changes in temps, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we do, in the morning we could be wearing just pants and a t shirt, by evening winter coats, hat and gloves. Damn the Artic when it sends us cold bone chilling weather.

      Delete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...