Wednesday, July 06, 2022

What do I write today

 Weather...cloudy and humid.

My mood....pretty good.

Housework.... not happening at the moment, later...yes of course.

Gardening......how do you pull weeds when the ground is so dry,  they will still be there later this week.

Dinner......Hubby is having ham, salad,, asparagus, strawberries.    Me, depends what I decide from the menu.

Family.....all is good.

So, that is about all I have to say today, nothing exciting happening but, that's OK.  I am happy, healthy, family is the same.   

Hope you all well.

Cheers, have a great day, keeping cool or warm wherever you are.

2 comments:

  1. I understand how hard it is to weed when the ground is so dry. That's pretty much our summer. Now, though, it's so wet we have fungi growing instead of weeds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pretty much said it all, Pat......and very succinctly too! Things much the same here although the weather app on my phone has stopped working so I don't know what to expect tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...