Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Make up your mind

Mother Nature does not know what she wants to do today, one minute the sun is trying to shine and the next the clouds get thicker and darker and we have a few drops of rain.   Cooler today also.

Gave our downstairs bathroom a good top to bottom today, sparkling clean now.   Gradually getting the rooms down there given  good turn out and clean.   The small bedroom will be the next and then the rec room. Hubby is going to look at a lot of his "stuff" in there before I can even give it a good clean.

DD1 stopped by for some lawn chair cushions I no longer need or want, DD2 wants the others, not sure when I can get them to her or when she can pick them up.  Hooray!   Some more gone.  Just left from the first room are several suit cases, DD1 suggested  we send them to the Women's shelter, will check with Hubby's family first.

Dinner tonight is pizza and a salad. will need to source some dessert too,


3 comments:

  1. I take it, you are getting rid of stuff. Hooooray!

    It's time for us to get back at doing the same.

    Thank you for your comment on my good news!

    💛💛💛💛

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just glad the extreme heat has abated and we had some really heavy rain last week. Everything feels fresher. You have inspired me to take a look at some of the junk I am still hanging on to. When I moved in here 24 years ago I replaced the living room carpet - the old one is still in my crawl space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great when you can pass unwanted stuff on to others rather than send it to landfill. Good on you. x

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...