Friday, May 19, 2023

Friday

Where has this week gone, it does not seem possible I was getting  ready a week ago to go away for the weekend.

Tomorrow is a birthday celebration for my GGD "A" she was four years old on the 8th, however, was on vacation at the time, so birthday party tomorrow.   May is a very busy month for birthdays in my family, three more coming up before the end of the month.

The weather has started to warm up after have a frost a couple of nights ago, rain is in the forecast for tonight and tomorrow, very much needed I must say.  The newspaper indicated that so far this month we have had only 4% of the normal for this month so far and not too many days left for the other 96%.

I made mini quiche for dinner last night with a huge salad, it was so good, oddly enough I have never made quiche before, so was pleased they turned out delicious.  Still have six more for another meal in the future.

Went for our walk this morning, had to take a sweater off as it appears to be getting humid, an indication of some moisture coming.

I am giving my sewing room another good sorting out, Yes! I did that a short time ago, however did not get it all done, need to get it finished and tidied up, so I can make the block for our guild meeting next week.

I want to get into the garden and do a little weeding, however, it is dry so they will just break off at soil level, I can only do short stints as my shoulder won't let me work all day like I ue to be able to do.   Over the past few years I have been planting perennials, as they take care of themselves.

Well better get moving into the sewing room

Have a great day.

Cheers

Next week, I have a lunch date with some of my past co-workers and on the same day the meeting, busy Thursday coming up/

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...