Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Busy

The last couple of days have been busy for me, yesterday especially.   Groceries, had my wheels torqued after the Summer tires were put on.  Had to wait at the garage almost an hour for a 10 minute or so job, not what I was expecting to do but, could do nothing about it, anyway the job is now done and dusted.   On to the bank, yes I actually go to the bank and do my business, don't trust doing it on line, I know a great many people do but, it's a no for me.   Drug store for Rx and vitamins, grocery store for a couple of thing we missed in the morning.  It does not sound like I did much but, the traffic was bumper to bumper no matter which street I took.   At this time of the year it's not call Spring, Summer or Autumn, it is called "construction" season.  Streets are being torn up all over the city, so traffic is detoured which creates slowdowns with people getting edgy which in turn causes accidents, which again slows down traffic.  Glad to get back to the house.  Then because it was getting too late to prepare dinner, we went and had pizza, which was delicious, I had a slice too many.  Diet starts tomorrow. famous last words.

Puttering around the house and in the sewing room today, Hubby is working on the tractor--again.

Yesterday was my son's birthday,  he is getting old!

Sun shining today a little brighter, we do not appear to have any of the hazy from the fires, the wind must have change direction.

Well, I am going to get busy.

Have  great day,


Cheers

3 comments:

  1. You are lucky to have a bank to go to. Too many are closing their branches here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banks are closing here also but, some are still open with limited staff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your weekend will be nice and quiet to make up for being so busy today. It's good to get all these little jobs done and dusted. I only went to the library today!

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...