Sunday, August 28, 2022

What to do today

 Sunday again, a day of rest,  seems as if all my days are Sundays these days.   

I have made a resolution... starting September 1st. I am going to walk every day, now matter what the weather, if may not be for long some days but it will be a walk.  I have been very lazy about doing this for the past little while.   There are several walking/biking paths around the area, so some days will need to take a short drive to access them, as I can't do it from home.   Doing different walks will not make it so boring.   I will take a small back pack containing my phone, in case of emergencies,  tissues  for my nose, especially when it is cool, a couple of ASA 81 mg. just in case, (don't forget I am in my 81st year, it could happen),  and when paths are not the best under foot, my hiking poles.   My Fitbit quite working several years ago, I found using it gave me an incentive to make sure I got the allotted steps in.  So plan on getting another before the 1st.  Wish me luck, I intend to post my steps on here so that I have something to look back on at the end of the months.

Cheers

1 comment:

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...