Saturday, September 03, 2022

Saturday

First load in the laundry, another one to go in soon.  We do not make seem to make a lot of laundry these days.  Just the usual towels, bedding and unmentionables, also enough darks to make a load, so it is done in no time at all.

I did get the step tracker and was able to get it working with my phone, however, this ancient mind has a lot of trouble doing this sort of thing, so it just needs to be tweaked a bit.   So asked son "B', (he is an IT manager for a big company that does payrolls for other companies), for his help.   He is a couple hundred miles from me so it is not easy.   May have to wait until I see him next weekend, if the problem is not solved by then.  I get so angry with myself for being so ignorant in things like this, it is hard to teach this  old dog new tricks I am afraid.   

Another lovely sunny day, Hubby has just gone off to take a load to the recycle depot.  Where does all of this stuff come from anyway.  At least we can recycle it, so it is not in the  garbage dump.

Neither Hubby nor I got a good nights sleep, very unusual for us.   He woke at 4:00 a,m, to make a trip to the loo,  in the process of getting back in bed he woke me, so off I went to.  He tossed an turned, which in turn made it hard for me to get back to sleep.   Apparently we both must have dropped off to sleep eventually, and did not wake again until 8:00 a,m,  

I did the same route for my walk yesterday, so another 2 miles done.  I will continue with this route for  seven days and then either change the location or make the current route longer, so as to increase the steps and mileage.

For all of my Canadian and American readers have a great Labour Day weekend.  In Ontario, families will be getting ready to send their children off to school on Sept 7th.   Hopefully, all of the students going to classes will be able to complete this school year without having to do at home learning. 

Dinner tonight is ham, veg and not sure what else, will need to get my thinking cap on soon.

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. KarenW here, for some reason blogger insists on calling me anonymous.... We had planned to stay home this weekend, but the day is looking spectacular so we are heading out. Going to visit the Mennonite farmers market and then a chippy in a tiny village just beyond. Hope the rain holds off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you for persisting with the pedometer. Disturbed sleep is the pits.

    ReplyDelete

I can't believe

Where did that time go!   I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted.   Life gets in the way, and time just flies by. During m...