Friday, September 02, 2022

Got it

Up earlier than usual to get to the store for the step tracker I wanted to get before they all sold out.  The store that had the special is known to have only one or two of the items on sale and then try to sell a more expensive option, which of course, is shown right next to the empty shelf of the ones that were on sale. 

Lots of dew this morning, the sun is shining so it should soon be all dried up.   A lovely day of sun and warm temps, however, is suppose to get humid this afternoon and the temp feeling like the mid 30"s.

Had a visit from DD1 just a few minutes ago, a co-worker wanted some lettering attached  to a couple of quilts and then she asked if I had any baby quilts made that she could buy.  No, I didn't, so showed her some fabric, now I am making two quilts for her.  The babies are not here yet, so hopefully I have lots of time to get them finished.

The quilt top from h%ll is all finished.  not sure if I like it, however, the person receiving it will be a refuge so they will be happy to have it I am sure.


This is the quilt, as I have mentioned previously we were given the fabric and the pattern, both out of my comfort zone, as I usually work with more muted colours and a quilt not quite as busy.

Dinner tonight will be salmon not sure what else, I am sure we will have a well balanced meal on the plate.

Must get moving.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Did you get the step tracker? I hope so. The quilt is spectacular and I'm sure the recipient will appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely quilt and what a lovely idea to donate to refuges.
    Yes, did you get the tracker? We need to know!

    ReplyDelete

I can't believe

Where did that time go!   I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted.   Life gets in the way, and time just flies by. During m...