Friday, November 18, 2022

Wish it would warm up

 Minus degrees at night, and not much warmer during the day.

I am not fond of this snow and cold temps this early, it makes for a long Winter.

Hubby still has pneumonia, three weeks into it now, Dr. says it could be 4 - 6 weeks before he is 100%, age is a big factor.

Not done much today, other than Dr. appointment and grabbing a few things from the grocery store.

Weary, both body and mind, however, I feel things are getting better after the talk with Dr.

Too late for me to hope everyone has a great day, well, maybe not for some readers down under.


Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. I have relatives State side. I'm worried about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you saw the doctor. Is hubby feeling any better? I will have a good day, thankyou. It's 10.30 on Sunday morning!

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...