Monday, November 21, 2022

What is that in the sky

 We can finally see that ball of fire in the sky, it certainly is welcome, even though it does not have much heat in it any more.   Temp today does not have the minus sign in front of it, that is good, however, the wind is still quite strong and has a bit to it, which make it feel a lot colder than it really is.

I have been on a mission for a week or more to get my senior strength flu shot, finally today I was able to get it, so will be protected somewhat for the flu bugs currently making their way around us at the present time.  

Not much else going on here today,  I am going to make my way into the sewing room for an hour or so when I have spoken to you.  

Have a great day.


cheers.

2 comments:

  1. A good day to stay indoors and I know you will be productive in your sewing room. What are you working on at the moment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the flu shot. A day in the sewing room sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...