Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Warmer

Before I could get my groceries this morning I had to scrape the frost off of my cars windows. The sun is now heating up the air a bit and the wind is not as strong as it has been in the past few days, so a better day.   

Wow! the prices of some things in the grocery store are getting higher and higher.  It makes we wonder if, we the general public are victims of stores taking advantage of us.   I know produce is going up due to issues with drought and disease in regions where they are grown, but I still wonder.  

We had to have a plumber do some repair work for us early this afternoon, now we can flush the toilet.   What did we do before indoor plumbing.  That out house was real cold on Winter days, and one did not linger for too long.    

Much Later:

I went to our local professional theatre performance tonight with a friend with whom I worked with years ago.  We have been going to the theatre for more years than I can remember.   On the bill tonight was ELF, I quite enjoyed it as well as some children in the audience.   The set sign and costumes are always well done and did not disappoint tonight.  It was quite a long performance for a lot of the little ones to sit through, I thought it should have started a little earlier than the 7:30 p.m.  

Cheers, I am off to bed.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...