Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Another one

 Yes we have sunshine again, I am looking at it from inside today.

Because of my regular routine has not been followed for about two & half weeks, my system is all out of kilter.

Prunes, prunes and more prunes and over the counter meds, have been consumed, so hoping for movement soon in the right direction, if you get my meaning.  I know way way too much information.

Short again today, not much going on, so going to get another prune.


Have a great day.

Cheers.



4 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Sorry about your problem but I like your lighthearted attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the bad old days a cigarette and a cup of coffee always got things moving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't smoke, and usually the coffee does the trick, maybe something a little stronger, gin, wine or both.

      Delete

Where did the year go

 It has been a year since I moved into this apartment, I don't know where all that time went.   A lot has change, new furniture, some no...