Friday, November 04, 2022

Missed posting yesterday

Foggy yesterday morning and it did not burn off until 11:30 a.m.  Then we had sunshine and a beautiful warm day.  I can take more of those.  It was a bit foggy again this morning, but cleared earlier than yesterday.

Hubby is still feeling under the weather, glad we have an appointment with the Dr. on Tuesday, but at the present time, that seems like a long way off.  

I helped pick up leaves today,  I drove the lawn tractor which picks up the leaves and then stop where Hubby is by the trailer.  He has been sitting down waiting for me to get there, and he takes the bags off and empties them.  They are just too heavy for me to lift and the sides of the trailer too high.  We no sooner clear off the estate and then you would not know we had done anything.  The brisk breeze is bringing them down fast but,  not many branches are showing on the trees, so we have a lot of work before us.   Six loads of leaves gone to the depot, I am sure we have twice that many yet to go.   Cannot leave them laying on the ground just too many of them and they will kill the grass.  I do love the smell of the leaves with the dew on them, when  they are just starting to decompose.  

The temp got up to 22*C today and  the same is forecast for tomorrow, with a 40% possibility of a shower.

Dinner tonight salmon. not sure what else yet.

Have a great day.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. We eat a lot of salmon, too. I guess yours is Canadian salmon whilst ours is Tasmanian. I wonder if they taste differently.
    Hopefully hubby will feel better/cheer up soon. It's hard when they are like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went for a drive along some remote country roads today. The smell of those maple leaves takes me back to my childhood.

    ReplyDelete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...