Tuesday, December 12, 2023

New Year's Resolution

 Eating out again today, three of the women in the building asked me to join them for lunch in a local tea room.   Quiche and salad and a lovely pot of tea, great company and a lot of laughs.  We then visited an artist's studio and store for a look around, lovely works of art, and lovely prices too.  In the car and then off to a museum to have another look around.  Nice company, great lunch, sun shining so enjoyed my day.

Tomorrow, going for a sewing morning to help our guild finish off quilts for the new accomodations for some of the  homeless people who are being shown how to care for themselves and a small apartment. The host advised coffee and snacks provided.   Then I have been asked to join the ex in attending a jazz concert.  I am a bugger for punishment, however, I am only going if he is in a better frame of mind.  

Thursday, yes lunch again with two long time friends.  We are going to a nice restaurant in the country, hope they have their fireplace burning as they usually do at this time of the year.  So cozy and warm.

So why the title!    Because I am going to make a New Year's resolution, in fact, the one I make every year.  Eat healthy, loose some weight.  Will have to see if I get past January 2nd 2024.

Have a great day.

Cheers.


1 comment:

  1. I think your NY resolution should be to continue living life to the full and enjoying every minute of it. You have achieved an incredible amount this year. Now it is time to sit back and relax.

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...