Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Weekend reveal

 Yes, sometime on the weekend I will give you a my news, 


Getting married----no

Pregnant ----- no it's impossible

New car-------no

Face lift------no it's sunk too far for that

Tummy tuck-------no, really don't need that

Keep on guessing.

The young man that lives on and off next door is a pilot for a well known airline and he is a stunt pilot.

Today he is doing an air show,  with his stunt plane and he asked if I would be intereted in going.  Of course, I wanted to see what this young fellow does with his plane.  Complimentary tickets for parking and show and first class treatment.

He really knows what he is doing and did a fantastic show, some of the loops and inverted flight scared me quite a lot.  Holding my breath and hoping he would pull up before something happened, and of course he did.   Came over to where I was standing with such a huge smile on his face ,you could see how much he enjoys doing this.   Flying with him in an airline cockpit, I would be just as comfortable as I am sitting here writing this.   Such a wonderful young man.

It was cold, very cold for the end of the month of August.  Hot soup was on the menu for dinner.


Have a wonderful day.


Cheers.




5 comments:

  1. I am excited to hear what your news is.
    Your young neighbour sounds wonderful. What a generous thing to offer and what fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I left my partner and moved out this weekend. Did not want to spend my remaining time of this earth being unhappy.

      Delete
    2. That's a huge decision. Well done on putting yourself first. I hope you're ok xx

      Delete
  2. Can't wait for the reveal! It's supposed to warm up considerably this weekend, just in time for Labour Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I left my partner and moved out this weekend. Did not want to spend my remaining time of this earth being unhappy.

      Delete

Hoping it continues

 Good morning! We have sunshine again, three days in a row, and the temp is going up, just keeping the fingers crossed it will remain the sa...