Sunday, August 20, 2023

State of mind

 My present state of mind switches from good too not so good.  Weary, tired, exhausted, you name it that is where I am at, at the present time.  I know it is going to improve, to be honest that time can't come too soon.

On the plus side I am accomplishing things, the sun is shining and it is warm, a big difference that a couple of days ago when the weather was quite cool.  It's Summer Mother Nature.

My DD2 and SIL will be helping with something this afternoon, so looking forward to the result of their labours.  

Home made burgers on the BBQ and a salad for dinner.

Have a great day.


Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are having some good days. Have a nice day with your family.

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...