Saturday, August 24, 2024

It's Off

After a visit to the Dr. on Wednesday last week I was able to remove this brace after having it on for over nine weeks.

Neck muscles need to function on their own after being immobile for all that time.

So needless to say I still have a sore neck, but it's getting better.

 Now all I need to do is get over Covid, where that came from I will never know.

I am so over the summer of 2024, just want to get back to some normal for me living.

  

Have a great day.

Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. One step at a time but you are headed in the right direction! Sorry to hear you had Covid, hope it was a mild dose.

    ReplyDelete

Where did the year go

 It has been a year since I moved into this apartment, I don't know where all that time went.   A lot has change, new furniture, some no...