Friday, July 14, 2023

Have been busy

Another weekend looming, the weather is going to be wet from the forecasts I have looked at.  That's OK, I have several things in the house need doing before we embark on our vacation.

I want to make the September block for the quilting group, as I am sure I will be leaving it to the last minute,  if I don't do it now.  All the fabric colours, yellow, grey and white for the pattern I have decided to make are waiting.

Suitcases are ready to be packed, all of my clothes are on the bed along with all the other paraphernalia I always take.  Some time ago I did buy myself a new suitcase, one that can be wheeled along side of me so that is a plus.  The ones I had were as old as the hills, so needed to go, sent them to a charity shop where someone will be able to use them.  Nothing wrong with them, just too difficult for this old bird to manipulate.

You may or may not hear from me again until my return and then it might be a bit sketchy, time will tell.

Have a great day.


Cheers.

 

2 comments:

  1. You sound very organized, Pat! Have a lovely vacation and I hope the weather cooperates.

    ReplyDelete

Signs

Many years ago, in the area where I live, there battles were fought between, the English and the French, English and U. S, Native people aga...