It is summer during the day, with lovely sunshine and warm temps, however, nights now seem so much cooler and taking longer in the morning to warm up.
So what have I been up to this week!
Andre Reiu concerts in his home town square are filmed and shown in cinemas all over the world. A matinee film presentation was being shown in a local city, so decided to go and see it. As always I was not disappointed.
As this day is also my DD2 birthday, how did she get that old!! I visited her in the later afternoon and as SIN was preparing her birthday dinner, I was asked to join them. Lovely dinner "J"
The next couple of days were at home days, time for some housework. My ex had surgery and is doing well, however, it will mean some health issues will not be resolved.
Thursday, I had lunch with a couple of friends. As it was such a lovely day, we picked up a delicious sandwich and made our way to a local park for a picnic. Lots of lovely conversations, put the world to right and also had a discussion for another get together.
Friday another home day, however, did go for a walk to get limbered up for the following day.
Saturday.
The management of the complex I live in arranged for the residents, who wanted to, to do a walk to raise fund for the hospice in the city. I decided to take part and was able to raise an okay amount of money from friends and family who had sponsored me. The walk was almost 5 km's to a local park and back home again. Once at the park everyone was treated to a BBQ and a drink. Those who walked to the park but did not want to do the walk back were given a ride in a shuttle bus. The weather was perfect, sunny with a few clouds, not hot and a nice breeze, so it was a pleasant walk.
That evening DD1 was having an early birthday dinner, I was invited to join, so drove to another city and had a nice dinner with her and some family members.
Glad to get home and get to bed that night.
As you can probably guess Sunday was a lazy day for me. Did s little hand sewing and not much else.
Have a great day
Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment