Monday, July 15, 2024

Improving

 Glad to say I have a bit more energy, however,  because of the fracture in my neck the brace I have to wear 24/7 won't allow me to do much of anything.

Hoping my CAT scans at the end of the month shows sufficient improvement and the neck brace can be removed.

Having to rely on my family and friends to do things for me, makes me feel so useless, however, at this point in time I do not have any choice in the matter.

Several heavy thunders storms have rolled through the area this morning, looking at the weather network it shows that more could come through later today.

Cheers


Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are gradually getting on the road to full recovery, Pat. What an ordeal! The thunderstorms have reached us but at the moment it is sunny and has stopped raining.

    ReplyDelete

Where did the year go

 It has been a year since I moved into this apartment, I don't know where all that time went.   A lot has change, new furniture, some no...