Today, Sunday, we can see the sunshine and blue skies. We are fortunate, people closer to the forest fires are still suffering from the smoke and everything it carries.
A storm came through where I live yesterday afternoon, the rain came down so heavy I needed to pull over because I could not see where I was going. The wind was so strong so I tried to find a spot which was not near any trees as some I saw were whipping around and bending over. I did see some branches which had broken off when I began to drive again and also a transformer on a hydro pole which blew up. Such a bright light. The power was off for about two hours.
The change of wind direction and the rain yesterday has made the air quality acceptable today. For two days everyone was advised to close their windows and doors and stay inside because the air was so full of smoke and the contaminates it contained.
They, who ever "they" are, say the air is free, it's only free if you can breath it without thinking every breath could make you ill.
Today, be thankful if you can breath fresh clean air.
Have a great day
Cheers,
No comments:
Post a Comment